CoLLABORATIVE Health Management
A Behavioral Health Collaborative Care Program with Easterseals MORC.
At Ortele Health, we are dedicated to providing you with access to quality healthcare and are proud to announce our comprehensive healthcare services collaboration with Easterseals MORC.
Our Comprehensive Health Management (CHM) Program is designed to bring primary care and behavioral health services to patients across the state of Michigan who have Blue Cross Blue Shield and/or Medicare insurance and are dealing with qualifying physical and mental health disorders.
How CHM Can Help You
- Convenient fully coordinated medical and behavioral health care
- Care management services to support you with getting community resources
- Access to care to promote better health
Your Collaborative Care Team
When you join our Collaborative Health Management (CHM) Program, you’ll have a dedicated care team that includes primary care physicians, behavioral health specialists, and case managers. We work together to provide you with individualized, patient-centered care.
- Access our healthcare providers remotely from the comfort of your home.
- Personalized care with a dedicated case manager to coordinate and support your care.
- Accepted Insurances: We accept Blue Cross Blue Shield and Medicare insurance plans.
Why Choose CHM?
- Personalized Care: Your unique needs and goals are at the center of your care plan.
- Convenience: Skip the commute and receive care from anywhere in Michigan.
- Expert Team: Our experienced healthcare professionals are dedicated to your well-being.
Ready to Get Started?
Take the first step towards better health now.
To get started, call 248-973-3660 to speak with a live representative!